Det gäller att få ut så mycket pengar av varje spelare som möjligt och en prenumerationstjänst är en lösning. Project Cars 2 har nu meddelat att man kan investera i säsongskort och på så vis få en massa extra bilar att ratta.
Players can take their Ultimate Driver Journey experience to the highest gear with the Project CARS 2 Season Pass. Priced at $29.99, Season Pass holders will gain access to all four upcoming as yet-to-be-revealed DLC car packs (for the price of three); each priced separately at $9.99 when sold separately. Each unique pack will contain eight new cars, new tracks, liveries, and new career events.
Season Pass holders will also receive the season pass bonus exclusive Motorsport Cars Pack, featuring four enthralling race cars curated from 40 years of motorsports history:
- Jaguar E-Type V12, Group 44 (1974) – beauty, speed, and an absolute motoring icon
- Panoz Esperante GTR-1 (1998) – a ’90s GT stalwart
- Audi V8 DTM (Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters) (1991) – a DTM legend with 460hp @ 9,500RPM
- Opel Astra TCR (2016) – Opel’s latest 300hp Touring Car monster
Furthermore, today players will have the chance to digitally secure their seat-time in some of the most iconic race cars in motorsports history by pre-ordering Project CARS 2 with two new digital offerings:
- DIGITAL STANDARD EDITION: Includes the full game and the pre-order bonus exclusive Japanese Cars Pack. Revel in iconic JDM (Japan Domestic Market) machinery from Japanese manufacturers Honda and Nissan, featuring four legendary vehicles including:
- Nissan 280ZX IMSA GTX (1981)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 Group A (1990)
- Honda Civic Type R – Euro Spec (2016)
- Honda 2&4 Concept (2015)
- Plus, distinctive and unique racing liveries (paint schemes)
- DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION: Includes the full game, the aforementioned Japanese Cars Pack, all Project CARS 2 Season Pass content (as mentioned above) plus the Season Pass bonus exclusive Motorsport Cars Pack.