Visste du att...

EA fortsätter jobba med Coldwood från Umeå

Efter samarbetet med Unravel, ett spel som hyllats i media och gett världen Yarny, skrev idag EA:s Patrik Söderlund det som kan läsas nedan på utrikiska. Men, i korta drag, de fortsätter jobba med västerbottniska Coldwood och deras nästa – och icke utannonserade – titel. Unravel 2?

Earlier this year, we released Unravel, a one-of-a-kind, physics-based puzzle platformer that captured the hearts of players around the world.  The awesomely creative development team at Coldwood Interactive brought tiny, endearing Yarny to life. And since then, it’s been quite incredible to see the community’s love for Yarny, both in the game and beyond.

At EA, we love working with creative and passionate development teams, in our own studios and our partners.  Which is why I’m very pleased to announce that we’ve signed a new agreement with Coldwood to work with them on their next project.

We don’t have any details to share right now, but we look forward to sharing more when the time is right.  We could not be more excited to continue working with Martin Sahlin and the great team at Coldwood, and to see the next adventure they bring to life.

Lämna ett svar