Visste du att...

Byt färgen på tangentbordet med hjälp av Alexa

razer chroma alexa

Alexa – stäng av allt blinkande

Razer meddelade idag att man kommer att kunna kontrollera sina Razer Synapse 3 via Amazon Alexa.

15 nya partners
Med 15 nya partners kommer Razers blinkeri, som officiellt heter Chroma, att fungera på över 300 prylar. Nu via Alexa kommer man att kunna röststyra en massa av dem dessutom.

“This is an amazing look forward for Razer into a future for gamers where the full potential of gaming gear is seamless and intuitively controlled through voice activation, synchronization and connected cloud services,” sade Razers medgrundare och vd Min-Liang Tan. “Razer Chroma is an incredibly powerful gaming feature, and we’re motivated to work closely with Amazon to build this integration with Alexa, enabling users to change lighting effects, profiles, start games, change settings and more.”

Pete Thompson på Amazon sade i sin tur “We’re thrilled to work with Razer and provide customers a first-of-its kind integration that showcases how Alexa can enhance the gaming experience. With Alexa, users can control compatible Razer peripherals while taking full advantage of other Alexa capabilities, including the ability to manage smart devices, access tens of thousands of skills and more.”

Här är några av de sakerna som man kommer kunna säga till Alexa
“Alexa, ask Chroma to change my lighting profile to FPS mode.”
“Alexa, sync all of my devices to my team color.”
“Alexa, ask Chroma to start Overwatch”
“Alexa, ask Razer Synapse to decrease my DPI to 200.”
“Alexa, ask Razer to change Audio settings to Movie mode.”

Lista över produkter med Chroma
Razer Chroma kommer att finnas via produkter från AMD, AOC, ASRock, Biostar, Colorful, Cougar, Ducky Channel, EK Waterblocks, Lian Li, MSI, Team Group, Thermaltake, ViewSonic, Wooting och Zotac.

Razer Phone 2

Lämna ett svar