Visste du att...

Ben Cousins ny VD på Isbit

Isbit meddelar ny VD

Ben Cousins är från och med idag ny VD på Isbit, vilka bland annat ligger bakom Zlatan-spelet

Läs mer från pressmeddelandet nedan.

With 19 years experience in the games industry and having worked with some of the largest franchises in the AAA space, on PC/console, free-to-play mobile games and as an indie developer, Ben Cousins’ skillset and network will be a vital contribution to ISBIT GAMES as they take their next step in developing high quality and successful games for premium platforms.

We love what he did at EA Easy studios and at The Outsiders. Building new and unique games IP is not easy, but with our experience creating original games combined with his, we think that we have a world-class team as we move forward into the next phase at ISBIT GAMES. say co-founder Markus Koos.

Koos will stay in the organization as Executive Producer on new as-yet-unannounced projects.

When I first met the team at ISBIT it was clear they had tremendous potential,’ says new CEO Ben Cousins. ‘They are a small team that have worked together for ten years, with a proven track record for shipping games on multiple platforms, and a tremendously promising new IP already in development. For a leader like myself with passion and experience in steering teams through critical periods of growth, this was an opportunity I didn’t want to miss.

The future strategy of ISBIT GAMES is to focus on premium platforms, creating new and IPs as well as developing new titles based on current properties.

Ben Cousins isbit
Så här ser Ben Cousins ut.

Lämna ett svar