Visste du att...

Atari-keps med högtalare lanseras på Comic-Con

Ett måste för alla – en keps med högtalare. Eller?
Under Comic-Con i San Diego kommer en högtalarkeps lanseras, som även har en mikrofon om någon skulle ringa mitt under musiklyssnandet. Högtalarna sitter i skärmen och är riktade nedåt.

Kepan har en Atari-logga på sig som nog gör att ett gäng spelare kommer gilla den. Kanske matcha med Nintendo-skorna från Vans? Kepsen är lite framtid och är skapad i samarbete med nya Blade Runner-filmen.

”Atari has transcended its seminal gaming origins to become a true pop-culture lifestyle brand, but disruption remains deeply rooted in our DNA,” sade Atari Connect COO, Michael Arzt. ”With the recent reveal of our Ataribox project and now with Speakerhats, we envision a full range of connected personal devices that live at society’s intersection of entertainment, technology and social connectivity that legendary film worlds like BLADE RUNNER 2049 foretell. Our new products will speak to a whole new generation of Atari fans, while also honoring the decades of affection and devotion by our most loyal ones.”

”BLADE RUNNER 2049 made a distinctive and memorable mark with its recent reveal trailer that skillfully captured and evolved the aesthetic presented in the classic original film. Atari was an enduring and essential element in the sequel filmmakers’ world-building,” sade NECA COO, Joel Weinshanker. ”The minute the new trailer hit, we started getting requests for Atari-branded BLADE RUNNER 2049 products and knew we’d need to partner with Atari to satisfy the countless joint fans of both franchises.”

Många COO:er som pratar ovan – det är lite ovanligt. Egentligen känns kepsen rätt töntig, men nu är jag sugen på en i alla fall.

Lämna ett svar